IAKCTP is an apex trade and investment promotion organization notified in the Foreign Trade Policy. TPCI is also recognized and supported by the Department of Commerce, Govt. of India. We work towards facilitating the growth of Indian industry with global investment & trade opportunities. The council provides strategies for expanding business internationally, by organizing specialized business events and simultaneously working with the Government by providing policy suggestions which are essentially based on inputs collated from research and industry stakeholders.
- To accelerate India’s global trade through advanced research and trade promotion.
How We Do?
- Creating global platform for the industry by organizing seminars, trade shows and business delegations.
What We Do?
- Advanced Trade Research:- Supporting India’s trade policy and economic diplomacy through research.
- Trade Promotion:- Exploring international trade opportunities in untapped markets and promoting new exporters.
- Trade Facilitation:- Identifying bottlenecks and bridging the gap between industry and authority by continuous interaction.
- Investment Promotion:- Exploring scope and facilitating investment in potential business and sectors.